Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My End Table Make Over!

I really wanted an end table for my great room, but really did not want to spend much money.  I found a wood end table with great legs (HA!) on Craigslist for 20 bucks. This end table and I were meant to be together...kismet...or something, as when we called about the table, it was located 3 streets over from us in the same neighborhood.  It needed love, and I had love to give. As my dad says, we got more time than money...Ain't that the truth......

So, I sanded my little curvy beauty down, painted her black, fixed a tray my kids had broken and painted it black, and went to the Thrift Store and picked up a basket and the white vase. For the table and all the accessories (including the paint), I spent......drum roll.....27 dollars.  Really wish I had a before pic, but alas I do not...so you only get the after! SORRY!  I will do better in the future!

My post is part of the blog party going on here:  
http://www.thethriftyhome.com/
http://www.creationsbykara.com/
Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Debbie! My daughter just had to get in on the picture! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what it looked like before, but now it sure looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete