Monday, July 5, 2010

My very first Cha-Ching Thing Give A Way!

I am so very excited to bring your the very first "It's a Cha-Ching Thing Give A Way"!  Bethany Alford is your local Avon lady calling!  Bethany offers free delivery if you live in the Metrowest, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Clermont area of Florida.  If you do not live in those areas, the order can be shipped directly to your home for a small shipping fee. Bethany is also willing to help you get started in your very own Avon Adventure if you would like to become a consultant yourself!   So, here is the fun part!  Bethany is offering a FREE Perfect Wear EXTRALASTING Lip Gloss to one of my readers!  This is a brand new product to the Avon Line, and it is worth $8!














Here is what you need to do to enter:
1.  Head on over to Bethany's personal Avon Website and register: 
http://bethanyalford.avonrepresentative.com/    (It literally takes 2 minutes to register)

2.  Come back here to my blog and leave a comment letting me know you are registered! (Please leave the comment here on this post...not on the  Facebook page!)

3.  On Wednesday, July 6, at 7:00 pm, I will randomly select one winner from the comments left on this post to win the free lip gloss!  Good Luck!

Remember, to be eligible to win, you must register at Bethany's Avon Website, and you must come back to this post and comment to let me know you are all registered! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mindy! I registered on Bethany's website! I wanna win that lipgloss!!! =)
    donna leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. took me forever to get this comment up....i registered :) ( if you ever want to do a Mary Kay giveaway...let me know!)
    Nicole L

    ReplyDelete